Growing Vegetables Made Simple
WHILE THE MEDIA TRUMPETS LOCALLY GROWN FOOD, rare is the person who grew up with a vegetable garden.
It sounds funny, but growing vegetables and fruit is exotic for many people.
Growing vegetables shouldn’t seem exotic. It’s straightforward stuff.
As a horticulturist and life-long gardener, I share practical experience about simple ways to garden.
As a writer and journalist, I give frank opinions about what you need...and what you don’t.
You’ll find advice served up with a simple, no-nonsense approach.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL FIND ON THIS SITE:
- GROW-HOW: Articles about growing vegetables and fruit, garden planning, soil, and pests.
- Q+A: Answers to common reader questions.
- GARDEN COOK: Ideas for cooking and serving for your homegrown vegetables and fruit.
- KIDS GARDEN: My anecdotes and ideas about engaging kids in gardening.
- See what’s new on the website.
- Get timely vegetable garden reminders.
ZESTFUL, FUN, INFORMATION-PACKED, OPINIONATED—even slightly irreverent—this graphic-novel-meets-gardening-book empowers readers to make their own decisions in the vegetable garden because the authors, two garden coaches, talk frankly about issues…and don’t always agree.
Click here to visit the website for No Guff Vegetable Gardening.
AND DON’T FORGET
to go to the right of this page to subscribe to my practical and informative e-zine about growing vegetables and fruit.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Click here to go to my search page.
I hope you enjoy this site.
Gardener, Garden Writer, Garden Coach, Horticulturist